Guide to the Price and Availability
Tel No +33 450 73 68 71 or email us at Darren@mountainbikebreaks.com
Please email us to get an individual quotation for your group. Excellent value, quality stay!!
Available dates for Summer 2018:
- Fri 22 Jun – Mon 25 Jun 2018 – £295pp
- Thu 28 Jun – Mon 2 July 2018 – Full
- Mon 02 Jul – Sat 07 Jul 2018 – £345pp
- Sat 07 – 14 July 2018 – Full
- Sat 14 – 21 July 2018 – £395pp
- Sat 21 – 28 July 2018 – £395pp
- Sat 28 July – 04 August 2018 – £395pp
- Sat 4-11 August 2018 – £395pp
- Sat 11-18 August 2018 – 4 Spaces only
- Sat 18-25 August 2018 – Full
- Sat 25 Aug – 01 Sep 2018 – £395pp
- Fri 7 – Mon 10 Sep 2018 – £275pp
- Fri 14 – Mon 17 Sep 2018 – £275pp
- Please enquire about dates after August as Downhill Park Chatel open but links to other areas maybe closed
We offer full week or short break mountain bike holidays. Please send us the dates you are interested in and we can tell you the availability or what alternate dates we can offer you. We are currently taking many bookings, so please be quick to avoid disappointment. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
What does your Platinum Package Catered Option include?[list_arrow2]
Platinum Package – £395pppw:[list_arrow2]
- Arrangement of transfers to/from Geneva airport (€120 for 1-2 people, then €10 euro for each additional person up to max. 8 )
- Mountain Bike Guiding for at least 2 days of your stay
- Hearty Breakfast each day
- Cleaning of rooms and Chalet
- Coffee/Tea and freshly made Cake upon return from days riding
- 3 Course Meal with unlimited quality wine included for 5 nights of your stay
- Use of Hot Tub
- Free Wifi
- Bike Storage/Tools and Wash down area at the chalet
What does your Gold Package Catered Option include?[list_arrow2]
Gold Package – £375pppw:[list_arrow2]
- Arrangements of transfers to/from Geneva airport (€120 for 1-2 people, then €10 euro for each additional person up to max. 8 )
- Accommodation in the Beautiful Chalet Lac de Vonnes
- Hearty Breakfast each morning
- Cleaning of Rooms and Chalet
- Orientation of the areas for you to get the most out of your biking experience
- Tea/Coffee and Cakes when you return or Beer!
- 3 Course Dinner each evening with Wine included for 4 nights of your stay
- Use of Hot tub
- Free Wifi
- Safe Storage of Bikes and wash down area
- Arrangement of other activities including White Water rafting
The average cost per adult per night is 95 euro or £80 which includes B&B, 3 course dinner with wine.
Cost for a 3 night break is from £275pp
Cost for a 4 night break is from £325pp
Cost for the week fully catered per person is from £395pp
Transfer costs to/from Geneva airport:[list_arrow2]
- Transfers are not included in your price but can be arranged for you accordingly. The price is €100 for the first 1-2 people with additional €10pp thereafter up to maximum of 8 people per Minibus. Therefore cost varies between €100-€160. This is payable in resort.
What does Self Catering include?[list_arrow2]
Self Catering is available at other chalets and is minimum £1000 per week or £150pp upto maximum of 10 people:[list_arrow2]
- Assistance with transfers to/from Geneva airport*
- Accommodation in Beautiful Chalet Timide or Chalet Simplet
- Arrangement of other activities
- Includes end of stay cleaning charge
- Hot tub is not available for use
The minimum cost based on one week stay is £1000. An additional £150 per person is charged up to a maximum of 10 people total.
Please enquire to Darren@mountainbikebreaks.com for a personal pricing quote for your holiday
Bike Mechanic & Maintenance Course
We can tailor make a course into your holiday, so you can learn about the bike you are riding and carry out basic maintenance yourself, from changing Derailleur cable, to adjusting derailleur gears, learning to bleed brakes or even cleaning hub sets and bearings. We will provide you with the knowledge which will inevitably save you a lot of money if you can do it yourself or more importantly save you if you are stuck in a remote place on the mountain.
Mountain Biking is an extreme sport and particularly in the Alps. Insurance cover is not included in our prices and it is advised you take this out seperately. It is also advised you bring your E111 card which will part cover medical costs should it be required. We accept no liability for any injuries or accidents incurred and that you take part in all activities at your own risk.